Strengthening the Pillars of Treatment Access in Canada
- Call for CTAC Board Nominations
- Board Nomination Form 2013 & Acceptance of Nomination Form 2013
- Nominations and Election Procedures for 2013
- Conference Agenda for 2013
Bringing together researchers, policymakers, service providers and community leaders to address four pillars that are instrumental to treatment access in Canada:
- GIPA - Promoting human rights and self-determination among people living with HIV and viral hepatitis in Canada
- Treatment Access - Ensuring access to the range of biomedical, complementary, traditional and alternative treatments available
- Cascade of Care - Strengthening evidence-based interventions across the spectrum of care including: seek, treat, link and retain to care
- Social Change - Addressing social and structural barriers that impede access to treatment, care and support in Canada
Note: CTAC’s 2012-2013 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place in the afternoon of September 17, 2013.
While scholarship applications are no longer being accepted, general registration applications will continue to be accepted up to the start date of the conference.
For information about:
- The conference please contact, Jolene Donatelli at 1-877-237-2822 ext 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completing this form please contact, Joseph van Veen at 1-800-263-1638 ext. 254 or email@example.com.